One thing he has noticed, is that there are a lot of beneficial questions schools could be asking that will not only streamline the booking process, but will also ensure every student has a memorable camp experience!
Frequently Asked Questions
Some of the more common questions we get include:
- Which activities need instructors?
- Can we provide our own instructors?
- Can I see a menu, as we have students with dietary requirements?
Extra Questions to Ask
So, what type of questions should you ask when booking your campsite?
According to Simon, going into more detail, and double checking everything during the booking process helps to ensure every school camp goes off without a hitch!
- How can we get the most from our experience?
- Can I confirm the activities and student numbers?
- Have you received our signed booking form?
- What is new at Cave Hill Creek?
- What is a fully-facilitated program and what is the difference between this and a teacher led program?
For great school camp accommodation with fantastic school camp facilities, contact Simon from Cave Hill Creek at email@example.com, or call 03 5349 7381 today!